About the Developers in Our Audience
Marketing to developers has never been easier with our developer-focused ad network.
The best ads and ad campaigns know exactly who their audience is and how to guide them toward the desired action. Advertising with EthicalAds is no different.
- While virtually all of EthicalAds' visitors are software developers, these developers have varying skill level and interests.
- Across the EthicalAds network our peak usage is during business hours. Many of our users are viewing our ads during the regular course of their jobs.
- EthicalAds' audience is geographically distributed with about a third each coming from the Americas, Asia, and Europe. Our largest traffic source countries are the USA + Canada (~22%), the United Kingdom + France + Germany (~13.5%), and India (~10%).
- While many pages are localized, over 90% of views are for English language pages.
- The EthicalAds network is particularly popular in the Python community (~60% of pageviews).
- Our four topic groupings cover around 95% of all pages served. Frontend is the most popular (~43%) followed by backend (~32%), data science (~15%), and devops (~15%).